Student Services - Associate Superintendent
4747 53 Street, Red Deer, Alberta T4N 2E
As Associate Superintendent-Student Services, Mr. Erickson is responsible for:
- ensuring that all students have access to meaningful and relevant learning experiences in a safe and caring environment
- supporting multidisciplinary Student Support Teams at all district schools
- oversee district policies, regulations, procedures and professional development related to the provision of inclusive education programming and other support services.
- coordinating the provision of services to children as provided by external service providers.
- overseeing district initiatives and programs related to the establishment and maintenance of safe and caring schools
- serving as Senior Administrator liaison for designated schools