Student Services - Student Services Coordinator
The Student Services Coordinator is responsible for providing system level leadership and assisting schools with coordination of education programs and services. The Student Services Coordinator will work collaboratively with administration, school staff, Learning Services Coordinators and external partners to support high quality programming for students with diverse learning needs.
- Assist with professional and support staff learning.
- Work collaboratively with Learning Services Coordinators to plan and deliver in-service which supports inclusive practices.
- Develop and provide professional learning in response to system needs.
- Facilitate Educational Assistant (EA) professional learning.
- Provide consultative support to the Learning Support Teams related to effective inclusive education practices.
- Through the Learning Support Team process, respond to any individual staff member who requests support in program development to meet individual student needs.
- Liaise and coordinate with other professional agencies and groups supporting children and youth.
- Assist schools to support families of referred students in accessing various community services.
- Assist with the coordination of providing consultation-based, and/or formal assessment by specific professionals.