Learning Services - Associate Supertintendent
As Associate Superintendent of Learning Services, I assist the Superintendent with all matters related to the operation of the Division. Some of my responsibilities include:
- Ensuring students in the Division have the opportunity to meet the standards of education set by the Minister.
- Ensuring the effective implementation of curriculum in the Division.
- Ensuring initiatives facilitate curricular outcomes.
- Ensuring accountability for achievement of approved learning outcomes in all schools.
- Providing leadership in fostering conditions which promote the improvement of educational opportunities for all students in schools and programs within areas of responsibility.
- Ensuring appropriate programming is in place for First Nations, Métis and Inuit Students.
- Providing support to the Director of International Education.