Technology and Information Services
Technology and Information Services, following the division goals of Literacy & Numeracy, Equity, and Student Success & Completion, within the guidelines of the Learning and Technology Policy Framework, support all our learners, students, staff and the community.
We utilize Microsoft Active Directory to provide our directory, file, and print services, and Google Workspace for Education for the majority of our instructional and administrative needs.
We use Extreme Networks wired and wireless systems in our schools to provide the infrastructure necessary for today's high capacity, high bandwidth needs while still providing the security necessary to protect division assets. All of our instructional spaces include projection devices, such as SMART Technology interactive whiteboards or large display screens with streaming technology such as Google Cast and Apple TV. Technology is infused within the core subjects of Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. Also, technology is implemented in a variety of CTS courses offered at the high schools and CTF classes at some middle schools.
All of the information and technology infrastructure is managed and maintained by a team of thirteen Technology and Information Specialists whose responsibilities include desktop support, training, programming, and network administration.
- Ron Eberts, Associate Superintendent
- Tracy Wirtanen, Educational Technology Coordinator
- Robert Bastell, Network Administrator
- Crystal Pell, Technology Asset Specialist
- Dale Grenier, Systems Analyst
- Dave Lorenson, Systems Analyst
- Jeff Gislason, Information Technology Hardware Specialist
- Carl Belanger, Information Technology Specialist
- Matt Henry, Information Technology Specialist
- Justin Herr, Information Technology Specialist
- Shelby Mickelberry, Information Technology Specialist
- Ryan Rebrinsky, Information Technology Specialist
- Glen Scharf, Information Technology Specialist
- Floyd Smathers, Information Technology Specialist