UPDATE May 16, 2023 - The Soccer Academy at Central Middle School and Westpark Middle School is FULL. If you would like your student to be added to a waitlist complete the Google form found HERE.
The Soccer Academy gives athletes a systematic and structured youth development plan to ensure they are the best on the pitch. Coaches give a technical focus on passing, receiving, dribbling, turning and other ball mastery aspects of soccer.
Our student athletes will train at one of the largest and best indoor facilities in Western Canada, The Dome Red Deer, with professional coaching staff, under one of the best athletic development systems in Alberta. Middle school students will receive approximately 72+ hours of on field training plus over 18 hours strength, conditioning and speed training. Those in full year programming will receive approximately 200 hours of strength, conditioning, speed and on field training.
What to expect:
- A world class indoor soccer facility
- Coaches and staff committed to developing the person and the player
- Coaches that are passionate about every single player improving, enjoying their soccer journey, and accomplishing their personal athletic goals
- Coaches and staff committed to placing and helping players identify the best next steps in their soccer journey
- Technical, tactical, physical, mental, and character/lifestyle development
- Learning proper nutrition
- Middle school program will operate out of Central Middle and Westpark Middle Schools
- Students living outside this school boundary will attend Central Middle School as School Of Choice
- 107,000 square feet
- 80 foot ceiling height at the peak
- Full 11v11 Soccer pitch with high quality indoor field turf
- Weight room
- High Performance Center (unique to Canada)
- Café for lunch, shakes, and snacks
- A multi-purpose room for video analysis and meetings
- Middle School - $1050 a year